1. God exists. It’s easier to prove so than otherwise.
2. Television is something you CAN live without.
3. “You Only Live Once” isn’t a reason to go wild, get drunk, and say you’re having fun. It’s a reason to discover your passion and find what personally and truly makes you happy.
4. NOT going clubbing will NOT make you have less friends.
5. Have best friends, and maintain the relationship. It might take some effort but as it is always said, “friendship is not a big thing; it’s a million little things”.
6. Travel, so you will know that the world is great and you are small. We all have no reason not to be humble.
7. Do what you love and (try to) love what you do. It’s not easy, but it’s possible.
8. Religion isn’t a skin in which you were naturally born in. It is about life values you need to learn by yourself. It is a commitment and it takes some effort so live with it. It is not easy and living without it might sound easier, but as Neil Strauss said, “Without commitment, you cannot have depth in anything, whether it’s a relationship, a business or a hobby,” or life, I might add.
9. Say “thank you”, “please”, and “sorry” whenever you should, to whoever unexceptionally. Add smile when needed.
10. Be grateful.