Indonesian, mixture of Minang, Minahasan, & Ambonese, currently living in Bekasi. Spent 4 years studying geology in Bandung then 5 years working with it in an energy company in Balikpapan. Married to a geoscientist. A mom of a son. Now she’s doing illustration, design, and also a little business.
Maybe you’ve heard or read her name somewhere else. Well, it’s a small world after all :)
- Zetizen Kaltim Post (Printed Edition): Hobi Jadi Bisnis Dengan Konsep Learning by Doing, April 2016
- Jakarta Globe (Printed Edition): Books & Beyond, Travelling Essay Contest 1st Winner: ‘Andalusia: That’s Life’, April 2014
- Majalah GADIS (Printed Edition): My Dream Job: Puty Karina Puar, March 2012
- GoGirl! Magazine (Printed Edition): Puty Karina Puar, February 2012
- E-lifestyle on Metro TV, January 2010
About This Blog
Puty started writing this journal when she was a junior high school student (yes, a pretty geeky one as you can guess), in 2003. After years and years being written, you might find various subjects here, such as random deep thoughts, photos from her trips, lyrics of sad songs, traveling itineraries, or wedding preparation tips and trick. This journal, or you can say blog, is alternately written in Bahasa Indonesia and English usually depending on the subject.
Oh yes, you can also follow this blog via Facebook.
For media kit and business inquiries please contact: puti [dot] karina [dot] puar [at] gmail [dot] com
- This blog is entirely personal and doesn’t represent any company or organization
- Every picture and photo here belongs to Puty Puar unless stated otherwise. If you find your content (text, picture, photo) here uncredited, please contact her.