Indonesian, mixture of Minang, Minahasan, & Ambonese, currently living in Bekasi. Spent 4 years studying geology in Bandung then 5 years working with it in an energy company in Balikpapan. Married to a geoscientist. Now she’s doing illustration, design, and also a little business.
Maybe you’ve heard or read her name somewhere else. Well, it’s a small world after all :)
Contact her by sending mail to puti [dot] karina [dot] puar [at] gmail [dot] com
- Zetizen Kaltim Post (Printed Edition): Hobi Jadi Bisnis Dengan Konsep Learning by Doing, April 2016
- Jakarta Globe (Printed Edition): Books & Beyond, Travelling Essay Contest 1st Winner: ‘Andalusia: That’s Life’, April 2014
- Majalah GADIS (Printed Edition): My Dream Job: Puty Karina Puar, March 2012
- GoGirl! Magazine (Printed Edition): Puty Karina Puar, February 2012
- E-lifestyle on Metro TV, January 2010
About This Blog
Puty started writing this journal when she was a junior high school student (yes, a pretty geeky one as you can guess), in 2003. After years and years being written, you might find various subjects here, such as random deep thoughts, photos from her trips, lyrics of sad songs, traveling itineraries, or wedding preparation tips and trick. This journal, or you can say blog, is alternately written in Bahasa Indonesia and English usually depending on the subject.
This blog also once won a blogging award from GADIS Magazine in 2005 and currently being visited by about 250 unique visitors per day on average (statistically since 2014 – present).
You can also follow this blog via Facebook.
- This blog is entirely personal and doesn’t represent any company or organization
- Every picture and photo here belongs to Puty Puar unless stated otherwise. If you find your content (text, picture, photo) here uncredited, please contact her.